Know Idea Forum
An Educational Organization

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2018 Draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Know Idea Forum Forum Index -> Fantasy Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: 2018 Draft Reply with quote

2018 Draft

1- Maddog
2- TartanLax1822
3- Stegmakk
4- Wholly Metro
5- GCCLax
6- OCanada
7- HipandKneeDoc
8- EZE
9- BruterLax
10- PA Talk
11- Matnum PI
12- Genghiskhanbluejay
13- Lax8888
14- UK Lax
15- Ohmilax34
16- FCALax
17- NC Lax
18- Greenielax
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Draft Reply with quote

Our 2018 season approaches

1. Team Rosters: I've posted each team's 2017 roster. You need to remove the players that graduated as well as any other players you want to drop. You can remove players from your roster but please let us know who these dropped players are so coaches will have an opportunity to draft them.
2. First Game: The first game of the NCAA season that counts (for us) is TBD.
3. The Draft: The current plan is to have the Draft on Sunday, TBD starting at 8 PM EST.
a. If you cannot make the draft, please let me know ASAP. We will set-up an auto-draft for you or make some other arrangements.
b. The draft order is above. We will use a down-the-river, up-the-river format. i.e. Maddog to GreenieLax, GreenieLax to Maddog, etc.
c. Each coach has 2 minutes to make their pick. After 2 minutes, the "next coach" in the draft order can pick. If a coach picks a player that is ineligible or otherwise, the "next coach" can pick and the previous picking coach can "catch-up". i.e. The draft will start sharply at 8PM EST. At 8:02 EST, the "next coach" can pick.
4. The “Draft List”: The players that you will be able to draft consist of players from:
a. All not-already-claimed players from these 24 teams: Navy
Notre Dame, Army, UMD, Hofstra, Towson, Yale, Rutgers, Fairfield, Loyola, Denver, OSU, Syracuse, PSU, Cornell, Duke, UMass, JHU, UVA, UPenn, UMBC, UNC, Georgetown, and Princeton.
b. All incoming freshman to the 24 teams listed above.
c. All not-already-claimed players that are transferring to the 24 teams listed above.
d. All rosters need to have a minimum of one defensive team and a maximum of two defensive teams. You will draft your defensive team from the 24 teams listed above. You do not keep your defensive team from the 2017 season.
e. The roster for each squad will consist of 14 “players”. You can have as many attackmen or middies on your squad as you’d like but for each week’s games, you can only start 3 attackmen, 3 middies, and 1 defensive team.
ohmilax34

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Matt. Looking forward to the draft on either forum.

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Draft Reply with quote

Awesome. Me, too. Might be in our current location. Might be here. Or might be in a new location. We'll see. Bottomline, the continuance of my overall dominance within this league will continue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Know Idea Forum Forum Index -> Fantasy Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: